[Vision2020] When in doubt...make it up.

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:06:20 GMT

The Dougster must be out of town and this is her haphazard, feable attempt at
independent thought.

On the Independent Thought Scale ("10" being an absolute free thinking
individual void of external influences and "1" being 10,000,000 years of
evolution behind an amoeba) I give her a 2.5.

Congratulations, Lucy.  You are showing marked improvement over last week.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/