[Vision2020] (no subject)

Eric Engerbretson eric@eric-e.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 02:21:48 -0800

--Apple-Mail-1-674427906

> She is just=A0"bumping" the facts that Indians, and=A0other =
nationalities=20
> from that part of the world,=A0own more than half the gas stations,=20
> party stores and motels east of the Mississippi.
> =A0
> I thought someone was too thin skinned but about this situation when I=20=

> read the article earlier today on the internet. Everybody wants to be=20=

> treated like a baby. I'm tired of all the whiney a**ed minorities who=20=

> have nothing else to do but bitch!
> =A0
> Our ancestors were called "polaks", "krauts", "stinkin' Roosians",=20
> "dagos", "wops", "frogs",=A0and many other names. They were much=20
> stronger than the whiney immigrants we have coming in now. We never=20
> hear any complaints out of those from the Orient. They come here, work=20=

> and study hard and blend in to our society and become model citizen=20
> Americans. That is the kind of immigrant they all should be.
> =A0
> Dick Schmidt

Some folks can take things in stride with humor-- my favorite gas=20
station is on the Yakima reservation in Toppenish, WA.

The name of the gas station, in huge letters on the sign, is "Serv-um=20
Self".   Ya gotta love it.

Eric E.

--Apple-Mail-1-674427906

<excerpt>

just=A0"bumping" the facts that Indians, and=A0other nationalities from
that part of the world,=A0own more than half the gas stations, party
stores and motels east of the Mississippi.

someone was too thin skinned but about this situation when I read the
article earlier today on the internet. Everybody wants to be treated
like a baby. I'm tired of all the whiney a**ed minorities who have
nothing else to do but bitch!

were called "polaks", "krauts", "stinkin' Roosians", "dagos", "wops",
"frogs",=A0and many other names. They were much stronger than the whiney
immigrants we have coming in now. We never hear any complaints out of
those from the Orient. They come here, work and study hard and blend
in to our society and become model citizen Americans. That is the kind
of immigrant they all should be.

</excerpt>

Some folks can take things in stride with humor-- my favorite gas
station is on the Yakima reservation in Toppenish, WA. =20