[Vision2020] A prop for radio?

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 03:20:04 EST

-------------------------------1073463604

Tim,

I love Dennis. I think he is great. But you are right, he gets a little silly
sometimes.

In addition to his stunt about trying to show a chart on radio, he wrote a
piece of legislation to outlaw the US Government from using space alien
technology to put mind control devices in orbiting satellites. The odd thing about it
was that it was one line in a bill that was otherwise really good and
perfectly sane.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1073463604

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Tim,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I love Dennis. I think he is great. But you are right, he gets a little=
 silly sometimes. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In addition to his stunt about trying to show a chart on radio, he wrot=
e a piece of legislation to outlaw the US Government from using space alien=20=
technology to&nbsp;put mind control devices in orbiting satellites. The odd=20=
thing about it was that it was one line in a bill that was otherwise really=20=
good and perfectly sane.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>