[Vision2020] Helpful Hatesplotch suggestion for Ben

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:13:16 -0800

<P>Ben,</P>
<P>Just glanced at Hatesplotch Update #101, and read the following:</P>
<P>"2. Here’s another thought. We didn’t get near enough mileage out of the holocaust denials on this last round. We know the drill now so it shouldn’t be hard to get things going again. Get some members from the GSA to put up fliers all over town insisting that Wilson denies the holocaust and that he is an anti-semite. Get Alexis to do her story at the same time again. If Wilson complains that he has never denied the holocaust, we’ll get our “scholars” to prove otherwise. But this time, no more wimping out. No more bragging and not following through with it. One of us has to get arrested. "</P>
<P>Now I know you're working your fingers to the bone, writing and/or editing the site, and you have a lot on your plate, but nevertheless, I must offer a suggestion:&nbsp; Don't you think the fliers should contain accurate information, instead of falsehoods?&nbsp; I think that works better.&nbsp; And the beauty of this is that after Alexis' article is printed, you and your buds can attack the fliers as a pack of lies anyway.&nbsp; Post angrily to V2020, send letters to the editors of all the local papers, vent away.&nbsp; Heck, these attacks can carry on for a month or longer, until the public&nbsp;actually sees&nbsp;the fliers.</P>
<P>At that point, and this is the key, nothing but strict silence.&nbsp; If challenged, claim that you've answered all questions about the fliers, and never mention them again.&nbsp; After all, what are the odds anyone will remember what you said?</P>
<P>Sunil</P>
<P>P.S.&nbsp; Since I cannot improve on the grab-the-soccer-ball-after-hiding-in-the-bushes plan, I won't offer any suggestions to #1.<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>