[Vision2020] Nader's running

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:08:41 EST

-------------------------------1077584818

Sara,

Very well said. Nader is about Nader and Nader only. It is pretty sick. All
that he has worked for, all the respect that he has gained over the last 40
years of his career is going to be tossed for this final push.

We should start printing Bumper stickers that say "Republicans for Nader",
because those are the only ones that appreciate what he is going to do.

But I do think it will be funny when John Kerry gets more than 52% of the
vote against Bush and Nader.

Respectfully,
Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1077584818

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Sara,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Very well said. Nader is about Nader and Nader only. It is pretty sick.=
 All that he has worked for, all the respect that he has gained over the las=
t 40 years of his career is going to be tossed for this final push.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We should start printing Bumper stickers that say "Republicans for Nade=
r", because those are the only ones that appreciate what he is going to do.=20=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>But I do think it will be funny when John Kerry gets more than 52% of t=
he vote against Bush and Nader.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>