[Vision2020] Dean is Now (officially) Out of the race

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:23:27 EST

-------------------------------1077135806

Finally, Dean gets a clue! Geez. I think it is obvious that Kerry is going to
be the nominee. Kerry and Edwards are the only two left besides Sharpton and
Kucinich who are in the single digits of support. I just don't see Edwards
with his limited experience and even smaller bank account taking out Kerry for
the nomination. I see very little difference between the two except that Kerry
has 4 times the experience and is born in the North while Edwards was born in
the South. I also tend to lead to war heroes over trial lawyers.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1077135806

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Finally, Dean gets a clue! Geez. I think it is obvious that Kerry is go=
ing to be the nominee. Kerry and Edwards are the only two left besides Sharp=
ton and Kucinich who are in the single digits of support. I just don't see E=
dwards with his limited experience and even smaller bank account taking out=20=
Kerry for the nomination. I see very little difference between the two excep=
t that Kerry has 4 times the experience and is born in the North while Edwar=
ds was born in the South. I also tend to lead to war heroes over trial lawye=
rs.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>