[Vision2020] The Beatles, Carl

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:25:16 -0800

Bruce says:

Because George Grant said:

>"This year's conference is mired in a bit of controversy--the brief and
>rather boring explanation for >the controversy is simply that the local
>save-the-starving-third-world-lesbian-co-dependent-whales
>throng is astonished and offended that the speakers have failed to pay
>tribute to its revolutionary
> >I-am-you-and-you-are-me-and-we-are-all-together-joo-joo-ga-joob ideology
>of political correctness."

Good heavens above -- Lennon and McCartney must have been psychic.  Not only
does "I am the Walrus" clearly describe the local opposition to Wilson,
Inc., it also makes reference to the Credenda Agenda History Conference's
participants:

Expert, texpert choking smokers
don't you think the joker laughs at you
See how they smile like pigs in a sty
See how they snide
I'm crying
Semolina pilchard
climbing up the Eiffel tower
Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna
Man, you should have seen them kicking
Edgar Allan Poe

Except Doug wasn't kicking Poe; he was kicking Lord Byron.  Oh well.  Not
even Nostradamus was perfect.

Joan Opyr/Auntie "Eggman" Establishment

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/