[Vision2020] Chickens and Old Bawdy Houses

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:19:27 -0800 (PST)

--0-1520520587-1077128367=:1417

Folks,
     There are a  couple of things I've been wanting to ask:
      1. A friend told me that in Moscow it's perfectly OK to keep chickens within the city limits.  True? Is there a limit to tolerated bird numbers? How about ducks, geese, guinea hens, goats? Any of those OK? What recourse do neighbors have when the noise gets up there?

      2. A "seasoned citizen" friend of mine pointed out a big squarish old house on the street that runs behind Rosauer's(but a little ways south of Rosauer's) and told me that this house was of the "bawdy" nature for many years.  In other words it was a brothel, and that it was only shut down in the early '40's.
         Anyone know if this is true?
        If so, doesn't it deserve a plaque or something?
          TL

--0-1520520587-1077128367=:1417

<DIV>Folks, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There are a&nbsp; couple of things I've been wanting to ask:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. A friend told me that in Moscow it's perfectly OK to keep chickens within the city limits.&nbsp; True? Is there a limit to tolerated bird numbers? How about ducks, geese, guinea hens, goats? Any of those OK? What recourse do neighbors have when the noise gets up there?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. A "seasoned citizen" friend of mine&nbsp;pointed out a&nbsp;big squarish old house on the street that runs behind Rosauer's(but a little ways south of Rosauer's) and told me that this house was of the "bawdy" nature for many years.&nbsp; In other words it was a brothel, and that it was only shut down in the early '40's.&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Anyone know if this is true? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;If so, doesn't it deserve a plaque or something?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TL</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1520520587-1077128367=:1417--