[Vision2020] Photos Added "Not On The Palouse" Did we miss something?

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:49:25 -0800

According to a Moscow police officer that I spoke with on Thursday evening,
security was contracted by Doug Wilson and Christ Church.  We had a lengthy
discussion concerning the history of the campus police sub-station as well.

One obvious question:  If (in your eyes) the police were on hand to protect
the protestors (both of them), why were they indoors with the conference
attendees and not outside with both of the protestors?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever
Intolerista to the Stars