[Vision2020] Photos Added "Not On The Palouse" Did we miss something?

P.S. Stile psstile@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:21:18 -0800

Tom:

>From your website:

>Pictures of the protestors that Doug Wilson feared to the point of
>contracting police security.  >Book 'em, Dougster.

According to a Daily News article, the police were on hand to protect the
protestors from conference attendees.  Hmmm...can we have it both ways?

>From your post:

>Additional photos have been added to the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever"
>website.  They include:

>Conference photos taken from outside the SUB looking in as conference
>attenders were >confronted with protesters - and were frozen in indecision
>about whether to go out or stay in the >building.

Do you suppose that those depicted by you as "frozen in indecision" were
simply waiting inside (out of the weather) for their rides because the
parking lot (#57) to which the attendees were assigned was a good ten plus
minute walk from the SUB?  When the conference dismissed (at least a half
hour before the scheduled "rally") only a few protestors had gathered but we
must have been blind to the multitudes that "confronted" attendees - somehow
we managed to miss all this reported excitement.

P.S. Stile

Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed