[Vision2020] Third-Party Candidates Seek Second Ohio Recount

Shawn Clabough shawnc at outtrack.com
Fri Dec 31 22:18:30 PST 2004

But you see, those individuals did do it right.  It was King County that did not transfer their registration signatures into the computer system, which is what they used for signature verification in the first count.  Once they double-checked the actual registration cards, caused by the Council Chairman seeing his name on the list, they caught their mistake.

Shawn