[Vision2020] Merry Christmas

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 23 06:15:37 PST 2004

Wow!  I haven't read so much greed since Courtney and Wilson shared their
heart-felt intuitiveness concerning property tax.

Perhaps we should tell those selfish elderly citizens on medicare that they
will simply have to find another way to pay for those over-priced
under-tested prescriptions.  Perhaps they could sell pencils or something?

Perhaps we should tell our children that they will simply have to work an
additional twenty years in the course of their lives to make up for the
termination of the Social Security Program.  Sure, eliminating a tax burden
(such as social security) to allow for those funds to be invested in the
stock market sounds feasible.  But, I feel that the only investments where
these funds are likely to materialize is Budweiser at Mingles (Corona, in my
case).

Perhaps (right here in Moscow) we should tell less fortunate children that
they will simply have to begin their educational future somewhere else as
Head Start is brought to an end.

IN my world, one hand washes the other.  How is it in yours?

Tom "always willing to do my share" Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.