[Vision2020] Merry Christmas

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Tue Dec 21 21:50:52 PST 2004

Hmmm, wonder who will pay for all those allowances.  This is very close to
the scheme that Marx advocated.  Sure helped the Russian economy!  One real
advantage - you can close most of the public schools - the lower econ
levels really don't need the education - because they have the rest of the
working class providing for a "decent standard of living" without having to
advance themselves.

And you don't have to go to the trouble of teaching them to fish - they
just go to the state managed food coop for their weekly ration of lutefisk.

I think Korea still uses this model - some of you might want to check it out.