[Vision2020] Merry Christmas

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 19 15:19:14 PST 2004

I should have been more clear:  When I meant "worship him as Lord," I meant it in the sense of becoming a Christ-ian, or a disciple of his.  I agree, Ted -- not many folks, religious or not, find Jesus' moral and ethical statements unimportant.  But his claims and his crucifixion separate him from merely the sum of his moral pronouncements, many of which, of course, find their expression in other religions.  My point was that to the person who isn't a disciple of his, his deity, uniqueness, atonement, resurrection, etc., are just points of belief significant and particular to the devout, but to the worshipper of Christ, they're the whole point.

As always, Ted, you're gracious in pointing out those times I should have been more clear.  Nary a "neener, neener, neener" has ever escaped your lips . . .

keely