[Vision2020] Reading

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:35:33 PST 2004

Pat writes:  "It is not what I have heard from some on this site who want to
explain away the actions of the Palestinian terrorists as human rights
activities justified and acceptable."  I don't recall anyone saying that.
No one on this list, to my knowledge, has attempted to portray terrorism as
justifiable and acceptable.

                                                                   Carl
Westberg Jr.