[Vision2020] FW: Bush: Kerry's Vietnam Tour 'More Heroic'

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Mon Aug 30 06:58:54 PDT 2004

President Bush said opponent John Kerry's service was "more heroic" than
his during Vietnam, in an interview shown Saturday on NBC News.

"I think him going to Vietnam was more heroic than my flying fighter
jets," said Bush, who served in the Texas Air National Guard. "He was in
harm's way and I wasn't. On the other hand, I served my country. Had my
unit been called up, I would have gone."

http://www.newsday.com/news/politics/wire/sns-ap-cvn-bush-interview,0,45
51211.story?coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines

I guess we can move on from that little pecadillo known as Vietnam, then
. . .

DC