[Vision2020] Robert E. Lee not so bad?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 29 16:11:44 PDT 2004

As usual, you are 100% correct, Melynda.

I may want to share a few beers with a presidential candidate, but that most
certainly does NOT suggest that I would vote for him.

"Nice" is helping somebody with a task when they are over-burdened.

"Nice" is saying "thank you" and please".

"Nice" is not running over a pedestrian as they use a crosswalk.

"Nice" is an attitude toward others in day-to-day life that I expect form
citizens and demand from my elected officials.

If your standard for voting is "nice", you need to set your crossbar a bit
higher, somewhere in the vicinity of the moral high ground.  This may be
asking too much from an official who thinks that the only responsibility
that women should have at staff meetings is waiting on tables.

This we will remember come November 2006.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom Hansen

Just Another Intolerista Quasi-Secularista Liberal Elitista Loose in the
Palouse

  _____