[Vision2020] FW: Bush: Kerry's Vietnam Tour 'More Heroic'

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 30 07:25:02 PDT 2004

Maybe we should move on to such things as education, health, the
environment, the economy, and that nasty unemployment rate, but AFTER Swift
Boaters for Bush (oops! I meant Truth) apologize to Senator Kerry and the
American people for lying about what Bush has just admitted to (according to
your post).

See you at the polls.

Tom "I am" Hansen