[Vision2020] Moscow Chamber is public too

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Aug 27 17:07:33 PDT 2004

Thanks Linda for the update.
I am very glad to hear that the city no longer makes an annual automatic
donation of $10,000 to the Moscow Chamber.
And I again make the same request of the Council -- until this financial and
ideological cloud is removed from the Chamber -- that my tax dollars not be
used to support it.
BL
ps. For some reason known only to techno-wizards (and thus not to me), my
computer refused to accept the new addresses when I updated my address book
to include the new Council members.  So, this original message went to the
previous council.  sorry.