[Vision2020] Re: conflict of interest

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 24 11:13:36 PDT 2004

I'm sure Rose & Tom will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the questions to
Commissioner Kimmell were addressed directly to him (at his official Latah
County email address) as well as to V2020.

FWIW, I also asked Kimmell the questions directly, as a constituent, and I never
received any answer, either.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.