[Vision2020] Re: conflict of interest

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane at lataheagle.com
Tue Aug 24 09:53:59 PDT 2004

maybe he doesn't subscribe to the list.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com
[mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]On Behalf Of Ted Ryan
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 9:09 PM
  To: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Subject: [Vision2020] Re: conflict of interest

  And perhaps this is the reason that Mr. Kimmell has not responded here,
this isn't real life, and by your own admission, there are people here
appearing other than who they really are.  How could anyone be taken
seriously if we don't know who they are?

  Thanks for pointing this out, because I suspect that is the very reason
the only ones posting here are those that don't care to address real life
issues, IN REAL LIFE.

  Ted Ryan

  P.S. Am I one of the known people posting as someone else?  Cause the
funny thing is, I haven't felt like myself lately, that would explain it.  I
feel better already.  BTW, Tacoma is a cool 65 degrees and the air smells
good...

  >The list is tame right now.  As far as I know, no one is faking posts as
  >though they are written by known people who did not write the posts ...
and
  >Captain Kirker is a personality constructed to be a fiction of a sort
that is known
  >to be a fiction.
  >Oh wait.  Who are you really?  That's part of the fun of >listservs:
people