[Vision2020] Re: conflict of interest

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:35:38 PDT 2004

Before I get flammed to char broiled, I would like to ammend a statement that I made since after I read it it was clear that it read differently then I intended.  I said "...the only ones posting here are those that don't care to address real life issues, IN REAL LIFE."  What I was trying to say is, "many of those posting here...".  There are real life issues going on among real people and I don't mean to imply that some of that is going on.  However, much of what has been said in this forum is discussion that cannot be conducted very well when there are phantom people part of the discussion.  This whole oversight business obviously has not been communicated very well.  So why not ask Mr. Kimmell yourself?  Why not offer to sit down over coffee and talk about it?  Is it any wonder that no one from the chamber has posted here about this matter?  Maybe that is due to the inherantly hostile environment in which a meaningful conversation could not posibly take place????

Ted Ryan