[Vision2020] Re: Memo to Commissioner Kimmell

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:13:12 PDT 2004

Ms. Huskey writes:

"On the other hand, does a Civil War general (or even the president of a
small private college in a war zone) offer a model of leadership likely to
be useful to the Moscow business community, which is not at war, nor yet
contemplating (so far as I know) secession?"

I don't know Melynda, I could see Moscow trying to break off from the Union
if Bush is President in 2005. God only knows why we haven't tried to break
off from Southern Idaho thus far.

Donovan J Arnold