[Vision2020] We are not Captain Kirker

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 09:42:47 PDT 2004

Dear Visionaries:

Recently we have received private emails asking if any of us were writing
under the pseudonym of Captain Kirker.  We are not individually or collectively
Captain Kirker.  For better or worse, we have always signed our names to our
posts.  We will continue to do so. For us, it is a matter of integrity -- if we
say it, we own it.

Saundra Lund

Tom Hansen

Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan