[Vision2020] Re: Memo to Commissioner Kimmell

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 24 05:49:06 PDT 2004

If I were gullible enough to believe that Commissioner Kimmell was simply
placing Robert E. Lee on a pedestal to explain Lee's great leadership, why
put the Confederate flag on display (as Puppet Kimmell did)?

Yes.  We can present military leaders of "losing" sides as great leaders.
Field Marshal Erwin Rommel (The Desert Fox) comes to mind.  Rommel's
leadership prowess can be detailed without displaying the Nazi swastika.

Please explain.

Tom "I am" Hansen
Not On The Palouse (or Monroe, Louisiana), Not Ever