[Vision2020] I Heart Doug.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:01:23 PDT 2004

Alan sadly misreads me, stating:

>Miss Opry,

>Now see that is what I am talking about... to call a man fat with more syllables and proclaim your love >for him is to rename the rose.  Sigh...

You may save your sighs, Alan.  I was not making reference in my post to Doug's Body Mass Index.  I was speaking hyperbolically, though sincerely, of his pretensions.  I'm concerned about the inflation of his ego, not his abdomen.  Besides, everyone knows that the Internet adds ten pounds.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: No need to track me down through Google.  Visit my website: www.auntie-establishment.com.  There, you may read my Co-Op columns in their entirety.  Pay careful attention to content because there will be a quiz.  I would also direct your attention to "From Queer to Eternity," in The Church of Auntie Establishment sub-domain.  That should provide a helpful overview of my long correspondence with Doug and my genuine appreciation of the many opportunities for Swiftian humor that he has afforded us over the years.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com