[Vision2020] RE: Welcome Elder Alan Stout

Alan Stout providence at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 22 04:11:14 PDT 2004

Hey thanks.

Ummm, I actually found your website by accident though I did know about
your little squabble (I cannot remember exactly how I hit the button
that brought me there though).    The plagiarism charge seems valid (and
he seems to have addressed it), the R E Lee thing seems petulant,
concerning the slavery issue I am ignorant having not read pastor
Wilson's book (though at the suggestion of one I will read it), what
else. Oh, the church picture. no that is not the inside of my church.
We are in the process of changing that welcome shot since most people
are a bit disappointed when they get to our little speck of worldly
insignificance.  Small budget and overzealous web designers do not mix.

I should apologize to Miss Opry and I do so now. I should not have
lifter her statement from her letter and posted it without attribution.
It was also a mistake for me to insert myself into your local politics.
(the things I get myself into as the hour gets late).   My apologies for
that and I shall not return.

May God pour out his grace upon You.

Al sends.

PS,  I do not own a confederate flag but I will watch my luggage.