[Vision2020] RE: Welcome Elder Alan Stout

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sun Aug 22 08:25:39 PDT 2004

As if Doug Wilson doesn't have enough idiotic apologists in the local populace, he
now has to recruit them from Florida. Thanks, Rosemary, for exposing Elder Stout
for who and what he is. He's following Doug's own pitiful tactic of "oops, you caught
me; I'll disappear". Another one bites the dust!

Poor ridiculous Doug Wilson! He just can't stop doing the same things over and over-
-when faced with criticism, he can bluster, whine "discrimination", call his neo-con
buddies to defend him, or go sulk in a corner.

What he can't do is recognize he has lost the battle to be taken seriously as The Big
Shot of Moscow. He's become The Big Laughing-Stock of Moscow.

Over-inflated balloons have long been my favorite target with a slingshot.

 Anyone recall the scene in the movie "Ghostbusters" where the marshmallow man
explodes? Very reminiscent of the current situation----stomping around, flattening
everything in his way, and finally leaving a sticky mess at his demise, the bloated
monster with the perpetual smile is defeated by the force of comedy!

Debi Robinson-Smith