[Vision2020] Commissioner Paul Kimmell (In Re: OversightbyChristChurch)

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Wed Aug 18 11:33:00 PDT 2004

Tom, Pat, L. J. Streeter, et al,

As many know, Paul Kimmell is not going to answer Tom's legitimate question, at
least not at present.

Christ Church Cult Master Douglas Wilson has already answered it for him and
instructed Kimmell not to answer.

>From the Cult Master's Web-Blot:

"The church exercises oversight in those areas where the church is assigned
oversight in Scriptures. We therefore require our members to be honest,
faithful, conscientious, etc. We don't tell auto mechanics what auto part to
order, or instruct the surgeon on the technics [sic] of heart by-pass surgery.
And we don't tell Paul Kimmell how to vote -- unless the vote were an attempt to
frame iniquity with a law, as the psalmist says...

"...Instead of people demanding that Paul Kimmell answer questions on this
issue, I really think the "demand for answers" needs to be turned around...

"..And we would discipline him if he did not vote no. This is because there is a
separation of church and state (and ought to be), but there is no separation of
morality and state."

[Wilson Web-Blot 08/13/04]

As others have pointed out, the phrase "frame an equity with a law" in Wilson's
World applies to all moral and value questions (not factual ones as he so
cleverly addressed in his Web-Blot).  Hence Kimmell, despite rhetorical
disguises and deceptions by the Cult Master, is open to oversight on all
legislative issues.  Not only that, but if Kimmell should have the balls not to
accept the proffered oversight, then he will be disciplined by the Cult
[Master].

There is no separation between church and morality according to Wilson.  Wilson
argues above that there is no separation between morality and state.    Hence,
it is clear that Wilson believes there should be no separation between church
and state despite his statement to the contrary (another application of his
Doctrine of Covenantal Dishonesty.)

The above entries from the Cult Master's Web-Blot clearly show that poor,
affable, everyone-loves-me Kimmell is but a pathetic puppet of a serious
delusionist.  Is this what Latah citizens want?

Like others in this discussion I find Kimmell's despicable actions and his
refusal to answer to the electorate a cowardly, but revealing act.

Perhaps Kimmell will find his balls someday, but if you are waiting for that
time, stock up on everything.  Meanwhile, the Cult Master rules!

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com

PS:  If you really want to know a tragic story, learn how Kimmell's incredible
incompetence and his acceptance of cult oversight has really screwed up the
Moscow Chamber of Commerce, once a vibrant and respect organization.