[Vision2020] Commissioner Paul Kimmell (In Re: Oversight byChristChurch)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 18 05:55:40 PDT 2004

It is really quite simple, Ms. Kraut.

It is true that Commissioner Kimmell is not required, by any form of
mandate, to respond to my inquiry, as you are not required to respond to
Sunil's.  Yet, Commissioner Kimmell is an elected official.  People like to
have their questions answered when presented to local, state, or federal
elected officials.  Where your failure to answer questions may not be
quantifiable, Commissioner Kimell's failure is on election day.
Commissioner Kimmell's failure to respond may be an oversight where he may
have simply forgotten to answer.  Or it may be an oversight of another
nature.

To you my question may appear combative and/or confrontational.  This is
merely because I have had to ask the same question nine times without a
response.

Tom Hansen

Not On The Palouse (or Monroe, Louisiana), Not Ever

  _____