[Vision2020] Re: oversight=authority?

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Aug 16 10:22:47 PDT 2004

Dan, et al,

I think the difference that give concern between the relationships:  PK:CCC and
NC&JD:MCA is that the CCC dictates (clearly stated by CMDW in his web-blot* and
further explained by ESB) and the MCA discusses and gives input, a right they
share with all of us, including the CCC.

[* This can be reposted, if you missed it.]

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com