[Vision2020] Re: oversight=authority?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:38:28 PDT 2004

Mr. Ryan writes:

"1+1 is still 2"

I strongly disagree. Your statements are a moral OUTRAGE! If you just took
the time to know "1" you would know that "1" is a unique number. There is no
other number like it in existence, no matter how far you count. So it is
impossible to even have a "1" and another "1". Because only one "1" exists,
so you cannot have such an equation.

Besides, if you add 1 dollar you earned this morning with another 1 dollar
you earned at the end of the day, you don't have $2 at the end of day,
taxes.

:)

Donovan J Arnold

You know, I will argue ANYTHING for the fun.