[Vision2020] Re: oversight=authority?

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Sat Aug 14 16:51:43 PDT 2004

Ms. Gray said:

"I am curious why people are insistent that Paul Kimmel is a mindless
puppet of Doug Wilson . . .  I don't see anyone jumping all
over the Moscow Civic Association for having undue influence over
Nancy Cheney or John Dickinson (and this has nothing to do with them,
their decisions, etc. It's JUST an example)."

Hmmm . . . Good point.  Nothing against Nancy or John (who I consider good
people), but where's the outcry?  I'm sure they are open to oversight from
the MCA (which is more political than Christ Church could ever hope to be)
on certain issues.

Where's the outcry?

Always Curious,

DC