[Vision2020] Paul Kimmel and Doug Wilson

Jack Van Deventer jack at moscowUSA.com
Fri Aug 13 21:51:35 PDT 2004

Where else but Venom 2020 could you have the following situation?  A private
internal church document (which may have been stolen) is presented out of
context (indeed the lone sentence supposedly quoted was altered) by an
enraged Christ Church hater who doesn't have the integrity or courage to
identify himself (Captain Kirker).  Yet, on this basis the Nasty Nine who
have ruined Vision 2020 are calling for Paul Kimmel's head on a platter.

Today, in truly paranoid fashion, Wayne Fox accused Ted Ryan of being Doug
Wilson and others voiced their concerns Christ Church will takeover CJ's,
The Beach, and Tidyman's.  When will they realize that aliens intent on
taking over the world have begun their evil work by invading the bodies of
Christ Church members?

Hats off to Debbie Gray who wisely wrote:
"These constant Christ Church/Doug Wilson/Paul Kimmel/anyone with a
[different] opinion ad nauseum attacks are ugly. What are YOU doing to
improve anything in Moscow or for it's future?"

She's right on.  Paul and Doug have worked for decades to make Moscow a
better place by building Moscow up.  This they have done cheerfully, despite
the hate-filled snipers on Venom 2020.

Jack
Jack Van Deventer
jack at moscowUSA.com