[Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 Digest, Vol 3, Issue 78

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 13 19:58:48 PDT 2004

Ted Ryan stated -

"I use a hotmail account in case the address I was using ended up in the
hands of telemarketers or anyone else who has no moral problems with spaming
someone else."

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they AREN'T after you.
Don't worry, Ted.  I am sure that it isn't something that the proper
medication and a couple years of therapy can't cure.

Paranoia self-detroya,

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Quasi-Secularista Liberal Elitista Nutjob Loose in
the Palouse