[Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 Digest, Vol 3, Issue 78

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:02:26 PDT 2004

Wow.  This is beyond absurd, I am curious how it is you deduced that I am
Doug, my sincerest applogies to Doug for having to be me, I like being me,
but I am the only one who can do it well.  Sort of like an Egar suite from
Men in Black.

So, here we are, I don't feel that I have to justify to you why I am using a
hotmail account here any more than justify to you why I drive a blue '02
Dodge Caravan Sport, but I will.  I use a hotmail account in case the
address I was using ended up in the hands of telemarketers or anyone else
who has no moral problems with spaming someone else.  That way I can cut
loose the address should it be subject to mass email without any real loss
on my part.

My only wish here is that you would spend as much time confirming
information in other areas as you did finding out that my hotmail account
travels to California before Moscow, I didn't know that, interesting how
that works...

I have not washed since this morning and I haven't been worthy of what I
have been given, so it appears you and I have something in common
(...unwashed, unworthy critic...).

Lastly, you seem to remember posing a question to me that I did not answer.
Appologies, please ask again and I will be more diligent in making a reply.

Ted Ryan

p.s. Doug Wilson is far more eloquent then I, and my grammer, at times,
probably makes him laugh.

> Ted Ryan (most likely really Doug) writes:
>
> You have had time to answer multiple other posts before my question to
you.  Is
> that because you refuse?
>
> I hope others see the hypocrisy here...
>
> 1.    Perhaps, it is my gargantuan ignorance but I am unfamiliar with any
V 2020
> rule requiring answers to posts in the order received.
>
> 2.    If there is such a rule Ted (Doug), why haven't you answered my post
> answering your original one?  My posts clearly predated most of Tom's.
"Is
> that because you refuse?  I hope others see the hypocrisy here..."
>
> 3.    Why are you using a HotMail Account from a repost node in
California?  Why