[Vision2020] Fwd: A short history lesson on the privilege of voting..

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:56:16 PDT 2004

Mr. Trail,

you write, " not forget about the importance of the privilege of voting"

Voting is not a privilege. It is a right. It is written in our constitution.
Bush thinks it is a privilege in Florida, but it is in fact a right.

Driving is a privilege. Ice Cream on Sunday is a privilege. Voting is a
right of every citizen in the United States, and should be the right of
every non-felon in every nation.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold