[Vision2020] Remember?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 12 17:07:43 PDT 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

Remember way back when we were discussing children involved in boxing
matches at Logos School?

Remember way back when we were discussing an illegal gambling operation
being run from a garage here in Moscow?

Remember last year when claims were posted on this listserve that certain
members were conspiring to boycott Bucers' Bakery?

Remember last December and accusations (concerning the management of Logos
School) that surfaced from a "townhall meeting" that was videotaped, yet the
videotape mysteriously disappeared?

Remember when a certain pastor mailed letters of complaint to the President
of the University of  and the Governor of the state of Idaho simply because
he did not like the image that was being depicted of him locally?

Remember last February when members of a history conference made allegations
and accusations against people that openly demonstrated against their
twisted teachings, labeling them "Intoleristas"?

Remember just recently when one of the authors of "Southern Slavery As It
Was" was found to have extensively plagiarized this publication and excused
this mishap as a simple oversight on his part?

And speaking of oversight:

" . . . Paul Kimmell, in his role as County Commissioner, is open to
oversight from the elders [of Christ Church] on certain issues."

Each and every one of these instances together have one common bond . . .
DOUGLAS WILSON.

I will strive to keep you posted on the continuing saga of DOUGLAS WILSON as
it effects the people of the City of Moscow and the County of Latah, not
because I am involved in any great conspiracy to smudge his reputation (he
doesn't need any help in that effort), but because I believe that Moscow and
Latah County deserve so much better than a pastor that preaches one thing,
commits another, and hides behind the cloth.

Although summer will be ending very soon, I have commitments to make,
promises to keep, and (as the poem goes) I have miles to go before I sleep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Tom Hansen

Just Another Intolerista Quasi-Secularista Liberal Elitista (and recently
identified) Nut Job Loose in the Palouse

  _____