[Vision2020] What color altert is Dubya?

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Tue Aug 3 09:39:20 PDT 2004

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/fear.html

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA

 rforce at moscow.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com
[mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]On Behalf Of Dick Schmidt
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 7:31 PM
  To: Vision2020 at moscow.com
  Subject: [Vision2020] What color altert is Dubya?

  All,

  This just up on the Drudge Report news. Does anyone in Washington,
D.C.know their ass from a hole in the ground?

  Dick Schmidt

  Much of the information that led authorities to raise the terror alert at
several large financial institutions in the NY and D.C. areas was 3 or 4
years old... NYT Tuesday Page One Splash To Claim: Intelligence and law
enforcement officials 'had not yet found concrete evidence that a terror
plot or preparatory surveillance operations were still under way'... WASH
POST Page One: Alerts Stemmed from Pre-9/11 Act /// 'There is nothing right
now that we're hearing that is new,' said one senior law enforcement
official who was briefed on the alert. 'Why did we go to this level? ... I
still don't know that.'

  QAIDA DOCUMENTS YEARS OLD, BUT OFFICIALS SEE REAL THREAT