[Vision2020] What color altert is Dubya?

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Mon Aug 2 19:30:44 PDT 2004

All,

This just up on the Drudge Report news. Does anyone in Washington, D.C.know their ass from a hole in the ground?

Dick Schmidt

Much of the information that led authorities to raise the terror alert at several large financial institutions in the NY and D.C. areas was 3 or 4 years old... NYT Tuesday Page One Splash To Claim: Intelligence and law enforcement officials 'had not yet found concrete evidence that a terror plot or preparatory surveillance operations were still under way'... WASH POST Page One: Alerts Stemmed from Pre-9/11 Act /// 'There is nothing right now that we're hearing that is new,' said one senior law enforcement official who was briefed on the alert. 'Why did we go to this level? ... I still don't know that.'

QAIDA DOCUMENTS YEARS OLD, BUT OFFICIALS SEE REAL THREAT