[Vision2020] The Oregon Garden

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Mon Aug 2 20:52:34 PDT 2004

All,

One of the advantages of traveling 4 states is that you learn about interesting things to see. I had heard about The Oregon Garden a couple years ago but had not taken the time to stop. A couple weeks ago my wife traveled with me on my sales run down into Oregon where we visited the Oregon Garden. It is 80 acres of different types of gardens which started in 1998. Many of the Oregon nursery companies have been involved in its development and there are 198 volunteers who keep it up. We took pictures of it and have them on a website at http://www.rminlandsales.com/Oregon.htm

Dick Schmidt