[Vision2020] Desperate Demos To Dis Kerry?

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:11:55 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C42E15.748D3A60

After reading a brief piece by James Ridgeway in The Village Voice, Tim a=
sks:

>Is the Kerry campaign really THIS inept?
 =20
Or, we might ask, is James Ridgeway really THIS crabby?  Does he have a h=
emorrhoid?  Is he writing to deadline and trying to be inflammatory?  Jus=
t because an opinion columnist says the Kerry campaign is losing air, it =
doesn't necessarily mean that the Kerry campaign is losing air.  My daugh=
ter's bus driver told me the other day that one of my tires looked low.  =
I checked the pressure with a tire gauge, and it was just fine.

Two weeks ago, Bush was going to hell in a hand-basket.  Then a couple of=
 polls showed Kerry hopping onto the Hades Express.  Today, in one poll, =
Bush is again down five points.  The country is deeply polarized, and the=
 people in the middle are perpetually wavering.  Kerry is up one week, Bu=
sh the next, and it all means absolutely nothing.  We're 27 weeks away fr=
om the election.  Kerry will soon pick a Vice President.  That'll give hi=
m a bump.  Then, who knows what will happen in the economy, in Iraq, or h=
ere at home to change the dynamics of the race?  Maybe something, maybe n=
othing.  I have a horse in this race, but it's an even-money bet.  We sha=
ll see what we shall see.  =20

If you want to read some genuinely interesting political analyses (from A=
merica's most thorough and accurate pollster), check out www.zogby.com.  =
In the meantime, I notice that Vision 2020 is not losing air.  It's fully=
 inflated and nice and hot.   =20

Joan Opyr/Auntie EstablishmentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer d=
ownload : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C42E15.748D3A60

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>After reading =
a brief piece by James Ridgeway in The Village Voice, Tim asks:</DIV> <DI=
V>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;Is the Kerry campaign really THIS inept?</DIV> <D=
IV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Or, we might ask, is James Ridgeway really THIS crab=
by?&nbsp; Does he have a hemorrhoid?&nbsp; Is he writing to deadline and&=
nbsp;trying to be inflammatory?&nbsp; Just because an opinion columnist&n=
bsp;says the&nbsp;Kerry campaign is losing air, it doesn't necessarily me=
an&nbsp;that&nbsp;the Kerry campaign is losing air.&nbsp; My daughter's b=
us driver told me the other day that one of my tires looked low.&nbsp; I =
checked the pressure with a tire gauge, and it&nbsp;was just fine.</DIV> =
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Two weeks ago, Bush was going to hell in a hand-ba=
sket.&nbsp; Then a couple of polls showed Kerry hopping onto the Hades Ex=
press.&nbsp; Today, in one poll, Bush is again down five points.&nbsp; Th=
e country is deeply polarized, and the people in the middle are perpetual=
ly wavering.&nbsp;&nbsp;Kerry is up one week,&nbsp;Bush the next, and it =
all means absolutely nothing.&nbsp; We're 27 weeks away from the election=
&nbsp; Kerry will soon pick a Vice President.&nbsp; That'll give him a b=
ump.&nbsp; Then,&nbsp;who knows what will happen in the economy, in Iraq,=
 or here at home to change the dynamics of the race?&nbsp; Maybe somethin=
g, maybe nothing.&nbsp; I have a horse in this race, but it's an even-mon=
ey bet.&nbsp;&nbsp;We shall see what we shall see.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <DIV>If you want&nbsp;to read some genuinely interesting politic=
al analyses&nbsp;(from America's most thorough and accurate pollster), ch=
eck out <A href=3D"http://www.zogby.com">www.zogby.com</A>.&nbsp; In the =
meantime, I notice that Vision 2020 is not losing air.&nbsp; It's fully i=
nflated and&nbsp;nice and hot.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>=
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get=
 more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explo=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C42E15.748D3A60--