[Vision2020] Charter School Report

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:27:21 GMT

Mr. Schroeder -

As an employee at UI, it pains me to realize that 20% of UI's staff and faculty
are paid at (or below) the poverty level.  Interim President Michael is doing
his best to reduce the financial pains that many here will experience.

What measures are being undertaken to assist UI in what appears to be a
progressive series of reduced budgets for the next few years?

Tom Hansen
UI '96

           http://www.fsr.net/