[Vision2020] New Yorker: Threats to Marriage

Mike Weatherford fueledbyramen@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:12:41 -0700

Tom,

  I don't know what the gay agenda is. Doug Wilson, when he gave his talk
about the sin of homophobia, used the phrase "homosexual agenda" (exact
words) several (four-ish) times. I wish I'd had the presence of mind to ask
him what exactly he meant by it, but at the time I really wanted to leave
the room. Maybe someone from this list would like to send him a little love
note and check up with him? I know how much he loves getting email from
certain people on here... :-)

-Mike Weatherford