[Vision2020] New Yorker: Threats to Marriage

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:02:41 -0700

Regarding the "gay agenda", Tom:  I have it on good authority from my gay
friends (I must stress that I am most certainly straight.  I'm so straight
and muy macho that I make John Wayne look like a simpering wimp.  Just want
to make that, well, straight) that after they force everyone on the planet
to become gay, we'll all have to have matching fuschia colored hair cuts,
and everyone will have to wear matching Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls.  And we'll
all be forced to listen to nothing but Melissa Etheridge CDs.  They must be
stopped.

                                                   Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: thansen@moscow.com
>To: "Art Deco aka W. Fox" <deco@moscow.com>,   "Vision 2020"
><vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New Yorker:  Threats to Marriage
>Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:42:39 GMT
>
>Quick question:  Many Republicans have referred to the "gay agenda".  Can
>anybody on this listserve please explain what the "gay agenda" is so that
>we
>can further understand the Republican reasoning?
>
>Tom

>This message was sent by First Step Internet.
>            http://www.fsr.net/

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Premium!