[Vision2020] Changing old statutues/ordinances

Tom Trail ttrail@moscow.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:10:21 -0700

Visionaires:

A bit of humor emerges when we look at some of the old laws we have on the
books.  For example, in Kentucky, residents are required to bathe once a year.
In Nevada, you better not forget to close a gate; in Delaware, don't
go selling perfume as a drink.  In Tennessee don't hunt birds from an
airplane and in Utah don't fish from horseback.  In Wisconsin, you
may end up in the slammer if you substitute margarine for butter in a
restaurant.

And for heaven's sake, don't fall asleep with your shoes on in North Dakota.
for those of you who our interested in old and outdated laws check the Website
at dumblaws.com

Tom Trail
--
Dr. Tom Trail