[Vision2020] Engineering Students Take Top HOnors

Bill Strand strand@pacsim.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:55:28 -0700

Tom,

I apologize if you misunderstood my comment. I admire the students'
approach and the use of the economical materials. I just wish University
of Idaho administration could learn from the methodology.

As a graduate of the Idaho ChemE department ('83 and '89) I serve on the
Advisory Board for the Chemical Engineering department and reviewed the
student presentations last Friday. In addition I am involved with
departmental fund raising (to try to make up for reduced budgets that
are a result of chronic overspending by the university). This is what
concerned alumni do. Now that I've answered your question - it's your
turn. What has your contribution been lately?

Bill Strand