[Vision2020] Engineering Students Take Top HOnors

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:36:10 -0700

It seems we have a choice here.

We can either applaud sudent achivements at the University of Idaho or (as
Mr. Strand prefers) make a joke out of their accomplishments.

Tell us, Mr. Strand.  What have you done lately?  I can use a good joke
right now.

Tom Hansen
UI '96

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most
discoveries, is not Eureka! (i.e. I found it!) but 'That's funny...’
- Issac Asimov