[Vision2020] Mock Trial - Logos Performance

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:06:26 -0700

And where did the newspapers get their information, Drew Simon?  Pray tell.

I believe that they had a reporter at the mock trial.  What makes his/her
words less truthful than yours?

Or maybe that reporter should have started his article with "Simon says".

Take care,

Tom Hansen