[Vision2020] Logos / Bishop Kelly Mock Trial Championships

NoMoreWalking4Me@aol.com NoMoreWalking4Me@aol.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:26:54 -0400

Hello, my name is Drew Simon.I'm the boy who was on the front cover of the 'Local' section of the Idaho Statesman representing Bishop Kelly.  I was in the mock trial competition.  I for one, am quite frankly dumbfounded that you people have had the audacity to slander the Logos school about their performance before Supreme Justice Trout during that championship day.  Their team did no such thing as act dishonestly, or cheat in any way.  They acted with dignity, poise, and had a very respectful demeanor.  All of you persons who were so called 'reading between the lines' of the Idaho Statesmans' article, are quite frankly, ignorant.  You all were not there, and should not be speaking against the Logos school for their admirable performance during the championship round that day - regardless of whatever bias many of you seem to hold against the Logos school.  So I for one, am shocked that persons would do such a thing, and would appreciate it if you would all stop acting as immature, prejudiced persons.  I have respect for their team because of their performance both inside, and outside of the round.  I would appreciate it if you would all do the same.
Drew Simon - Captain of the Bishop Kelly Black Mock Trial Team